June 9, 2009
there are only 3 work days till the weekend, 7 work days till my next big presentation and 8 more days of work before we leave for vacation...
that my day lilies started blooming. My Grandpa Tex had 100's of day lilies...he worked in them everyday...they all had a name tag and he made a video of them every year when they bloomed. He loved this hobby and I always enjoyed going out to see his newest blooms. Anyway, he gave me 8 of his favorite ones and the first one has bloomed for this season. Too bad I didn't make some name plates, I'll have to do some research to figure out what I have here...

is what I would be if my job was the 'cupcake women'! How fun would it be to drive around in this cool van and sell cupcakes...just like the ice cream man, but better!
