Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good Bye Christmas...

I just finished taking down the tree...everything Christmas (except for 3 snowmen and our Christmas cards) is packed away neatly in its Tupperware container and stacked in the attic...I was thinking if my house burned down, I would miss my Christmas decorations/ornaments the most. Our house looks so empty...I wonder if people would think I had totally 'lost it' if I decorated for Christmas year round. Our 9 ft tree was so good this year...it took some loven' as it drank 3-4 liters of water each day, but it was so strong. I did not have to vacuum up needles the entire time it was in the house...it held its own...Ray says it's because he cut it at the house before we put it in the stand, plus it had a smaller trunk than the other 4 we have had. I already miss Christmas, but I am ready for 2010. Before we leave 2009, I leave you with a few pictures from Christmas Day...our biggest accomplishment was Ray's delicious fried turkey and fishing for Candy Canes!