Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Season of Giving...

December 9, 2009
We are so fortunate and I'm so thankful to be able to give back...I'm proud my employer gives so much to Memphis; gives to so many events/organizations...one of which is the Salvation Army Angel Tree. This year we sponsored 250 Angels. My team got 7 year old Lenard a bike, coat, spider man figures, basketball, football, etc. We got 67 year old Miles a frying pan, flat screen TV, towels and washcloths. This is just the bikes on one side of the building...happy tears in my eyes just thinking about it.



I wish I would have taken pictures at the Jr League toy sale this weekend...we all donate one new $25 toy...happy tears again.
Today was the WMCTV food drive for the Memphis Food Bank...I went a little before noon and was the only car in the line...I hope they meet their goal...I wanted to go buy every can good off of the shelves at Kroger, but instead I went back to work to prepare for a 2 pm strategy kick off...so I can keep my job and be able to give.