From now until Christmas, I'm going to post my favorite 'Christmas' spots in our house...
Brooke & Ray's Sweet Shop...or should I say Ray's Sweet Shop...I keep hearing the tops come off and the candy come out! Picked these up at TJ Maxx this year...I found the concept in a magazine and lucked upon the glasses.

Picked out our tree yesterday...I'm focusing on the season and not the stresses...kinda why I didn't have any Holiday parties this year...none the less, we walked in (Ray even remembered his gloves this year), went to the 9 ft section and I looked for 1 minute and said, I want that one. Ray about fell in the floor...really you sure you don't want to go to three other stores, want me to hold up 20 trees? Um No...not this year. So we paid and put it in my dad's truck (that we borrowed so we didn't have to stuff it in the Honda's trunk this year). It has some spots, but I LOVE it. I'm going to put the lights on.