Sunday, April 11, 2010

Congrats Phil on your Master's win!

First...I know some of you are here to see a picture of the metal flowers that Emily can't keep in stock at Lily's. They are made by a local Arkansan and Emily has more coming in this week (hopefully), so if you are interested let her know so she can hold you one.

The weather was beyond perfect this weekend. I wish I could bottle it for a rainy day! All in all the weekend was great, not too much planed, but stayed busy and got a lot accomplished. Plus tonight is the season premier of Army Wives and 1800Flowers is on Undercover boss, so I can't wait.

AT&T came back for the 4th time today. You might wonder why we haven't switched internet providers...it's because the other provider is Comcast and R hates them and refuses to pay them any more money. I guess they figured out that the phone line somehow got crossed with the DSL line...the guy spent a long time in the master switch box and so far, so good.

Since Logan is in the field, I got to go with Molly, Mom and Dad to 'meet' with the wedding caterer. It's a newer restaurant in town...I guess Molly and mom had lunch there one day and as they were talking about the wedding when the owner came up. He wants to get into the wedding business and he has 3 daughters, so there was a connection... plus has been consistent is emailing Molly for an appointment to prove himself. The food was absolutely fantastic. I just hope he realizes how much our family and friends like to eat and drink!