Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update and Prayers

Update...Dad's in ICU. Emily and Molly have been at the hospital since around noon when everything happened. Julie and Lynne brought mom over tonight and they let her go in to see him. I'm on a plane trying to get home from Phoenix, so I don't know much except I wish I was there already. Thankfully, I should land at midnight and if all goes well tonight, they will let Em, Mol and I see dad around 5am in the morning and hope to begin open heart surgery around 6am. Please pray for my dad to have the strength for the surgery and the patients to embrace the long hospital stay and recovery time. Pray for God to wrap dad/us in his arms and ease his/our fears. Pray for the surgeon and nurses. Pray for mom as she is recovering from her own surgery and is unable to be at the hospital with dad as much as she wants to be. Also, please pray for Grandma Deen who was admitted to the hospital in Searcy. Prayers of Thanksgiving that she is responding and the MRI didn't show signs of a stroke. Thank you for your prayers. I'll try to post updates as I can.
Sent on the Now Network from my Sprint® BlackBerry