Friday, April 2, 2010

Time keeps passing; my blog remains dark...

all while we have waited hours (literaly) on AT&T. I've missed you...Our internet still has its moments, but I am going to try to get a post in. Let's see...two weekends ago Lily came to spend the night while Emily and Caleb celebrated their 6th anniversary. We had the best time...playing at the park, hunting Easter Eggs and reading books. On Sunday, Em and Caleb took Lily to see the Easter Bunny...which she didn't ever see because she refused to let go of Caleb's neck! I tried to get a picture, but the mall security stopped me...since when did it become illegal to take pictures in a public mall? She is growing up so fast!


This time last week we were cheering on the Vols in the Sweet 16. Great games and I am so very proud for how far they made it. Also, last Friday the right side of my face blew up...after xrays I was treated for sinus issues, but on Saturday around 5 pm it started getting more swollen by the hour. I was in so much pain and taking so much medicine, but nothing helped...couldn't sleep or eat...just restless. On Monday as my Dr was getting me into an ENT, I went to the dentist who about fell out of his chair because of how abscessed my tooth was...he sent me directly to an oral surgeon to drain it and start a root canal. Finally, my sinuses and my gums started draining, so 1 week later my face is about 90% back to normal. The worst part is I never realized how much I love to smile until I couldn't. I go back Friday for them to complete the root canal. They don't know which caused the other, but I don't care as long as it doesn't ever happen again. While I didn't feel up for it, I was a trooper and only missed Friday and Monday of work. This week just happened to be our yearly Vendor Summit, so I had meetings back to back...can't even tell you how many times I had to explain my situation.
The weather has been beautiful this week...my triple tulips that I bought while in Amsterdam bloomed today as did our Dogwood tree. Happy Spring!