Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 6 of the flu that will not end...

When Ray got home from work yesterday he said "Wow! You look like you are going to make it." What, did i not look like I was going to make it yesterday? I guess it did help that my fever dropped and I decided it was finally time to take a shower!

Anyway, while I have been home I've learned a few things...
1. One can stay in bed for an entire day, never turn on the tv, check email or turn on the lights
2. One can cough so much that their brain hurts
3. We do have the Bravo channel!
4. Oprah's female stars all look board and distracted by her
5. Sex and the City reruns can be found on one channel or another at all hours of the afternoon
6. Hoda and Kathy Lee might be the best tv entertainment/news out there
7. MC Hammer went into bankruptcy because he tried to employ everyone who needed help in his hometown, but he wouldn't change anything if he had to do it again
8. That Justin Bieber kid must have springs implanted in his head
9. Pioneer Women should really stick to cooking, writing, blogging, but avoid television appearances...bless her heart
10. I would make such a better meteorologist than the Weather Channel's 1-3pm talent
11. The groundhog is named Punxsutawney Phil. He has only 'not' seen his shadow 16 times since they started keeping records and he is only right 37% of the time. However, we in the South should not rely on Phil, but on Chattanooga Chuck...who did see his shadow yesterday!
Bottom line...nothing good happens at the house while I'm at work!