would be to design and produce a float for the Rose Bowl parade, present the Kentucky Derby winner with a floral blanket I design and write/produce a first half Superbowl commercial. Since I don't follow NFL (except when I'm on a fantasy team), I watch it for the commercials. One of my all time favorite commercials was in 1998...I was in college and remember loving the Tabasco Mosquito commercial...remember it? Probably not...it aired between the 3rd and 4th quarter when most people had stopped watching, had fallen asleep or had drank too much and was in the bathroom line. I loved it, but most didn't remember it. I recall talking to my dad the next day about his favorite commercial and he remembered it after I jogged his memory and we laughed about it. I remember going to the library that next Monday to read the review of the commercials in the USA Today and it didn't mention it...that is when I decided that not only did I want to write a Superbowl commercial, but I wanted to produce a 'first half' Superbowl commercial!