Friday, February 25, 2011

Since I didn't have a baby or a picture of my dogs...

I didn't stay for a signature...really because I was 'H' and it took over 30 mins before they even called B! I was so happy there were so, so many people there. Seriously, Ree started a blog in 2006 and now she has 2 published works and a bazillion blog followers. Super cool if you ask me. I went by myself, so I totally ease dropped on everyone around me and I loved hearing them talk about their favorite recipes and what they were going to tell Ree when they got to meet her...too funny! Anyway, Ree and Marlboro man walked right past me when they came out. Ree stuck out her tongue and told me she was out of breath because she had to climb up from the basement. She started her talk by saying she was totally not a public speakers, which I already knew. She talked about how much she loved Memphis and her lunch at Little Tea Shop, her kids, her husband, her favorite recipes and her camera lenses. I was totally glad I went (but, I was sad I left my camera in my volunteer bag, so had to capture the moment on by blackberry).