We love Garth Brooks and were super excited when he announced a St. Louis date. Molly was able to secure us some great seats and we had the very best time singing along to one of our favorites! He was AWESOME...put on a great show and I hope to get to see him again on this tour, plus we had a great time just being together!
Ray needed me to be in Nashville on Saturday night, for a work event. So, thankfully Southwest had a cheap flight. We had a blast at the Preds game with some of his customers. Carrie Underwood was sitting directly behind us cheering on her husband #12.
We rushed home so I could attend the annual I Love GROW Christmas party. This is one of my favorite holiday parties! I love how our group gets bigger each year as volunteers become leaders! Plus, I think the world of these ladies and everything they do for our community. I'm so glad I said yes when they asked me to lead the first year of GROW Thursday nights 5 years ago!
Then if that wasn't enough, I had agreed to lead the committee for the Harbor Town Tree Lighting which happened to be Sunday night! With the tree being across the street from our house, I couldn't stand for them not to light it due to a lack of volunteers. We scaled it back, but ended up with a huge turnout. The lights looked great and Santa was a big hit as always! I'll post some professional pictures when I get them, but I'll leave you with one from the Nashoba Carriage Association. This association comes every year with sleigh bells around their beautiful horses and rides through the neighborhood to spread Christmas cheer. Those sleigh bells are the sound of Christmas! I had stopped to thank them for coming and they insisted I take a quick ride. Even though it made me late, I'm so glad I did. We went all along the river and it was such a delight!One last picture of my littlest favorite! He was the star in his church's Christmas program. I hate I missed it, but I sure loved getting this picture. He warms my heart and I can't wait to hang out with him soon!





