After work on Friday, I met Emily and Lily and we drove to Jonesboro. Lily spent her first night in a hotel and did wonderful. We got up early to do the Make-A -Wish 5K that Molly has been planning. It was the first year and they had a great turn out. They raised around $20,000 and will be able to grant at least 2 wishes. I am so proud for them! Hayden, 8 year old, who recently had her wish granted was there. She went to Disney World and had an amazing time. She told the crowd all about it. Let me tell you, I had no idea that Jonesboro had so many hills and pushing a stroller up hill is not an easy task! However, It was fun and Lily slept the entire race. I'm now home listening to the TN game and waiting for our Chinese to be delivered...too tired to go anywhere (missing my zoo boo friends).
Lily getting bundled up for the race...