On Sunday afternoon, I went to the zoo with Stephanie and Mary Anna. We met Jennifer and Gavin (Mary Anna and Gavin go to school together and I work with Jennifer...I know it is a small world!). It was a little hot, but all in all it was a beautiful day! We had a great time. The Memphis zoo has changed so much since I was little and the family membership is such a deal! I am very eager for the zoo to update the hippo's home...poor thing can't move! I adored the pandas, giraffes and zebras! The kids adored the aqua(there is a lot of aqua at that zoo)! There is a pregnant elephant that isn't due till next July, they carry their babies for 2 years! I was very upset the polar bears were not out, but pretty much all the other animals were enjoying the lazy Sunday. Hope you all did too!
Monday, October 6, 2008
I'm going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...
October 6, 2008
On Sunday afternoon, I went to the zoo with Stephanie and Mary Anna. We met Jennifer and Gavin (Mary Anna and Gavin go to school together and I work with Jennifer...I know it is a small world!). It was a little hot, but all in all it was a beautiful day! We had a great time. The Memphis zoo has changed so much since I was little and the family membership is such a deal! I am very eager for the zoo to update the hippo's home...poor thing can't move! I adored the pandas, giraffes and zebras! The kids adored the aqua(there is a lot of aqua at that zoo)! There is a pregnant elephant that isn't due till next July, they carry their babies for 2 years! I was very upset the polar bears were not out, but pretty much all the other animals were enjoying the lazy Sunday. Hope you all did too!
On Sunday afternoon, I went to the zoo with Stephanie and Mary Anna. We met Jennifer and Gavin (Mary Anna and Gavin go to school together and I work with Jennifer...I know it is a small world!). It was a little hot, but all in all it was a beautiful day! We had a great time. The Memphis zoo has changed so much since I was little and the family membership is such a deal! I am very eager for the zoo to update the hippo's home...poor thing can't move! I adored the pandas, giraffes and zebras! The kids adored the aqua(there is a lot of aqua at that zoo)! There is a pregnant elephant that isn't due till next July, they carry their babies for 2 years! I was very upset the polar bears were not out, but pretty much all the other animals were enjoying the lazy Sunday. Hope you all did too!