Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One of those days...

October 1, 2008
Where you just want to go home and have grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. If you haven't checked out the V8 soups, I highly recommend them. I've been in a 3 day negotiation seminar (tomorrow is day 3...yea!) and I'm ready to get back to the swing of work. Can you believe it is October? I guess it is a good thing I started this blog, so I can read what happened in September! One thing I love about October is that it is breast cancer awareness month. There are so many people who are touched by breast cancer every day. Two wonderful women close to me are survivors (Aunt Linda & Mrs Robinson)! I look forward to Race for the Cure on October 25th. Below is a picture of Molly & I after last years race. Would love for everyone to join us there this year. I encourage you all to take this quick survey and $1.00 will go to Susan G Komen.