Monday, October 27, 2008

What a weekend...

October 27, 2008
What a fast weekend (I will leave out Tennessee's loss and me worrying sick about work) and just hit on the highlights! Jennifer met me at Race for the Cure and I had the best time. It is so touching to see the women in pink and read every one's shirts. I had to fight back tears more then once. I met up with Lisa and Susan when I first got there, but we lost each other among the other 18,000 people. I had plans to take our picture as we crossed the finish line, but I forgot as I was taken back by the sure joy of seeing everyone together for a common cause.
Saturday afternoon I went over and helped mom with Trunk or Treat...not a huge turn out, but the trunk looked good. Dad even hooked lights up to the car battery!

I worked on Saturday night and all day Sunday...just took a break for a quick shopping trip with mom and Molly and then to eat dinner with my parents. Dad cooked the best boston butt and mom's baked beans were delicious. Here's to a good week!!!