Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Catch Up

September 22, 2009
Hooray...our internet is working again. So, lets play catch up...On Thursday, Ray was able to secure 30 lbs of chicken wings from Charlie, so we had everyone over for the TN/FL game on Saturday. The wings were excellent...Thanks Ray! For some reason, I can't get images to load, so I'll try to add some later.

On Sunday, we went to visit Grandma Deen. She really hasn't been doing well lately, but we helped her get up and get a shower and get dressed. We even got her into the car for a short drive around Searcy.
Last night, I went with some friends from work to see The Chorus Line at the Orpheum. We started with dinner at McEwens...they have 'little plates' and while the portion was tiny and the mahi mahi was delic. The show was great, I love watching people preform.