if you add 'friends' to my napkins...you get our afternoon. We had no plans for the game...we debated a last minute trip to Knoxville, but Ray was already dreading the drive home if we lost, so we stayed home...and at the last minute we decided to get together with some friends at our house...I didn't take any pictures, but I'll post some when Kembree posts hers. Everyone is requesting for Ray to cook hot wings next week...we shall see...
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Sorry Loosers...
September 12, 2009
if you add 'friends' to my napkins...you get our afternoon. We had no plans for the game...we debated a last minute trip to Knoxville, but Ray was already dreading the drive home if we lost, so we stayed home...and at the last minute we decided to get together with some friends at our house...I didn't take any pictures, but I'll post some when Kembree posts hers. Everyone is requesting for Ray to cook hot wings next week...we shall see...
if you add 'friends' to my napkins...you get our afternoon. We had no plans for the game...we debated a last minute trip to Knoxville, but Ray was already dreading the drive home if we lost, so we stayed home...and at the last minute we decided to get together with some friends at our house...I didn't take any pictures, but I'll post some when Kembree posts hers. Everyone is requesting for Ray to cook hot wings next week...we shall see...