Sunday, September 27, 2009

Food and Flight

Sugarland was AMAZING...they are from Atlanta, so I think we got some extra attention! She played all of my favorite songs and despite the flood of a day, there was not a drop of rain during the concert...we sang our heart out. In the encore she played a new song that I'm anxious for her to release as well as Walking On Sunshine...so good!

This morning we went to West Egg Cafe, but after patiently waiting 45 minutes with no table, we're left, but not before I supported 'cupcake for a cause' and got Lil a souvenir. We went to Flip (Burger Boutique). Our burgers were great and the fried okra and fried bread and butter pickles were yummy. I guess the owner was the runner up on Top Chef.

Then we went to Limetree (Tracy...can you believe I didn't buy anything?). Now I'm at the airport waiting for my flight...so far this has been an uneventful hour at the airport!