I had good intentions of posting after the debate last night, but I fell asleep after the 2nd question. It was so boring to me! I got up early and went to the farmer's market. It felt like fall and they had so many pumpkins...loved it! Then I met Stephanie and Mary Anna for breakfast of sweet potato pancakes at the Arcade. Yum! How cute is Mary Anna with her baby pumpkin?
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Good Intentions
September 27, 2008
I had good intentions of posting after the debate last night, but I fell asleep after the 2nd question. It was so boring to me! I got up early and went to the farmer's market. It felt like fall and they had so many pumpkins...loved it! Then I met Stephanie and Mary Anna for breakfast of sweet potato pancakes at the Arcade. Yum! How cute is Mary Anna with her baby pumpkin?
I had good intentions of posting after the debate last night, but I fell asleep after the 2nd question. It was so boring to me! I got up early and went to the farmer's market. It felt like fall and they had so many pumpkins...loved it! Then I met Stephanie and Mary Anna for breakfast of sweet potato pancakes at the Arcade. Yum! How cute is Mary Anna with her baby pumpkin?