Thursday, September 11, 2008

I can't remember what I wore yesterday, but

September 11, 2008
I remember...what I was wearing 7 years ago...driving to work hearing that the 1st plane had crashed into the World Trade Center...my dad calling as I went into the NBC Field House in Utah...Torrey calling to tell me that was where her dad worked and then her call later that night to tell me that he was safe....watching tv at the office all day because we were all in Utah alone and only had each other...going to a church service at the Presbyterian church....not being able to sleep that night, because I kept thinking about the night I was packing for Utah when I dropped my New York snow globe with the twin towers and it broke. I remember it all like it was yesterday! Let's all say a special prayer for the families of the victims and the men and women who fight for our safety everyday.
On a much lighter note, look what Aunt Molly sent me today...
I can't get over how big she is getting!
On a serious note...
Lily and Emma
Lily talking to her cousin Addy