It feels like it should be Friday. I have been going non-stop for the past few weeks and I'm ready for a relaxing weekend! We moved in our house 3 years ago and finally I have decided how I wanted to decorate the staircase. I ordered these frames from pottery barn and I plan on ordering 8 more (eventually!). It makes me so happy to see something on the walls as well as look at these pictures everyday!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Tired
September 18, 2008
It feels like it should be Friday. I have been going non-stop for the past few weeks and I'm ready for a relaxing weekend! We moved in our house 3 years ago and finally I have decided how I wanted to decorate the staircase. I ordered these frames from pottery barn and I plan on ordering 8 more (eventually!). It makes me so happy to see something on the walls as well as look at these pictures everyday!
It feels like it should be Friday. I have been going non-stop for the past few weeks and I'm ready for a relaxing weekend! We moved in our house 3 years ago and finally I have decided how I wanted to decorate the staircase. I ordered these frames from pottery barn and I plan on ordering 8 more (eventually!). It makes me so happy to see something on the walls as well as look at these pictures everyday!