Monday, September 1, 2008

How I wish every weekend was a long one...

September 1, 2008
Wow...is it really already September? I have had the most relaxing 3 days, but I hate to say that I haven't taken any pictures. Saturday night, Mom, Molly and I went to try our luck at the track. Spent Sunday morning with my grandma, then home for a nap before meeting up with my dear, old friend (she's not old, but we are old friends, since 6th grade!) Dr Candice. Then headed out with the girls to enjoy Yes, No, Maybe at Brookhaven Pub. Been watching the UT game with the neighbors. The Vols are making me nervous...that is why I decided to come home and to post during the game! I'll leave you with a picture of Ray and the guys waving the TN flag on their double decker tailgating bus. They are having the best time! Hope the VOLS bring home a win for them!