write blogs...wow! I love my blog...it is so fun to write and reread. I enjoy all my friends blogs and shhh...don't tell Ray, but I even love reading friends of friends blogs! Today I read a blog about focusing on the little things that make you happy and forgetting about the bad economy, your bad day at work, the supper you burned, etc...I love my bathroom ledge...probably the cleanest place in the house, because I'm ocd with keeping it neat and clean!

I adore my Big Sexy hair products , Erno Laszlo , Romance and all products made by Philosophy in the Amazing Grace scent (Thanks Caleb, Em and Lil). I love my beach themed bathroom with my shell pictures on the wall (Thanks Molly), the picture from my wedding day with my sisters on the beach and my fun pink fish trinket box (Thanks Aunt Marca). To be continued...