with popcorn and Twilight. First, I love 100 calorie snacks and I have found the most filling 100 calories...Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop. Second, I read the first Twilight book this summer and I liked it enough to start the 2nd book. I never finished it...so not like me. I was just done with vampires. Since the movie came out on DVD, I've been wanting to see it, so Jerra (who hearts Edward!) let me borrow it. I was impressed that the book followed the movie to a T. Liked the movie and the ending...am eager to see the 2nd one, but don't think I want to spend my time on the rest of the books...especially since there are so many hot book set in NY!
Here is a cute picture of Miss Lily from last week. While they were at mom and dad's house, Grandpa Chuck bought Lily her first set of wheels. She LOVES them!
Please say a prayer for my little friend Thomas (and his momma and daddy). Not only did Thomas break his arm, but he also had tubes put in and his adenoids taken out. What a week he has had.