March 24, 2009
Not much going on here. Mom is on a cruise with the teachers for Spring Break! I so hope they are having a good time and good weather. Emily, Caleb & Lily just got back from a fun filled weekend with Megan and Adam in Dallas. Grandma is in Searcy. I'm here in Memphis, patiently waiting for our dogwood tree to bloom, probably tomorrow (as long as these winds don't blow all the blooms off tonight). Over the weekend, I finished a book I started several months ago. I adore Candace Bushnell and think she is a fabulous writer, but this book is my least favorite of hers. Almost like it has too many characters and not enough plot. However, while I would never want to live in New York, I so enjoy reading books set in the area (and I love to visit!). I do have 2 weeks of vacation my first year at my job (thanks to my negotiation skills!) and I learned today that I can not carry any days over, so I best start booking some trips!
