Time really does fly...seems like just yesterday we were carving pumpkins, but it is already March...which means it is my Birthday! Thank you for all of my birthday email, texts, calls and cards. I really have had a great weekend. It all started Friday...my line review went really well, so I got the afternoon off. Friday night we went for a pre-birthday dinner at Benihana with some friends. Thanks Kembree for planning, but we are all so sorry that you and Tony didn't get to stay. Hope you are feeling better.
Saturday, Ray made me breakfast and then I did a little shopping with Molly. The weather was perfect and so I went for a long walk and before I knew it...it was time to get ready for Denny & Lori's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and the band was absolutely amazing...Mary and I danced the night away (the band was so good even Ray danced!). So happy for you two!
The Happy Couple
The other happy couple...

Denny jamming out...I'm surprised he only played one song!
After the wedding we went with Keith and Mary to the 'Racino.' We had drove around Krystals and we were eating in the parking lot...I rushed everyone because it was 11:49 and I only had 11 minutes of Birthday luck left...The boys were playing black jack, so I put some dollars in the penny poker machine next to them and hit 4-A's! The best part is that I said too bad it was a penny machine. I thought I had won a few pennies, but then we realized I had won more and we started hooting and hollering! People came running to see what was going on...you would have thought I had won thousands...it was awesome! Happy Birthday to me!
Today Mom, Dad, Emily & Lily and Molly & Logan came over for a birthday lunch. We had a blast and I loved my petite four cake! My sticker says 'Awesome Aunt!' Thanks Lil!


I just got home from Mary Anna's 2nd birthday party! I'll post pictures later in the week. Must go enjoy Daylight Savings! I love that it is 6:30 and still light outside!