March 12, 2009

My 5th Anniversary cake
I remember dates...sometimes it is a good thing (remembering people's birthdays), but sometimes it is a bad thing. Like today...March 12th will forever be the day that Hallmark announced they were closing Hallmark.com. Bye-bye flower, plants, gourmet and gifts. Bye-bye to an amazing job that kept me learning and growing everyday (yes, at 30 I thought I would work for Hallmark until I retired). However, God had another plan for us all. I'm so happy that I still keep up with lots of my Hallmark friends. Just got off the phone with some of the girls in KC who were out at a 1 year Anniversary happy hour to reminisce about the 'good times.' I miss you guys! Oh and I also remember my 1st day at Hallmark was December 6th, I signed my contract on January 16th...you get the picture.
Helen and I at the World's Flower Market in Amsterdam
My 5th Anniversary cake
I miss my big office with shelves on the walls...
The Beautiful BBEL with the Sold Out Banner!