in this city...is the song that has not left my head since Friday night. I went to Redemption 2009. It was such an amazing time with God and women of all ages and races. Very uplifting and eye opening to the true "King" in Memphis. On Saturday, I volunteered at the Hands of Hope Gala. Big crowd, but it was lots of fun! I was in charge of seating the corporate sponsors as well as closing the silent auctions. I have a new love for live and silent auctions. I am so pleased that most of the items went for a greater value than they were worth! On Sunday, Ray went to the Elite 8 game to cheer his home state to victory and I went to the Children's Museum and the play ground with Stephanie and Mary Anna...what a cool place for kids to go in Memphis. I look forward to taking Lily one day! Also, went shopping with a friend, to church, to the new target (where I could spend hours), did laundry, cooked dinner, ran the dishwasher and worked out...plus I finished up a power point for work that I presented today. Hello! I'm tired just typing it all! Good night!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Greater things are yet to come...
March 29, 2009
in this city...is the song that has not left my head since Friday night. I went to Redemption 2009. It was such an amazing time with God and women of all ages and races. Very uplifting and eye opening to the true "King" in Memphis. On Saturday, I volunteered at the Hands of Hope Gala. Big crowd, but it was lots of fun! I was in charge of seating the corporate sponsors as well as closing the silent auctions. I have a new love for live and silent auctions. I am so pleased that most of the items went for a greater value than they were worth! On Sunday, Ray went to the Elite 8 game to cheer his home state to victory and I went to the Children's Museum and the play ground with Stephanie and Mary Anna...what a cool place for kids to go in Memphis. I look forward to taking Lily one day! Also, went shopping with a friend, to church, to the new target (where I could spend hours), did laundry, cooked dinner, ran the dishwasher and worked out...plus I finished up a power point for work that I presented today. Hello! I'm tired just typing it all! Good night!
in this city...is the song that has not left my head since Friday night. I went to Redemption 2009. It was such an amazing time with God and women of all ages and races. Very uplifting and eye opening to the true "King" in Memphis. On Saturday, I volunteered at the Hands of Hope Gala. Big crowd, but it was lots of fun! I was in charge of seating the corporate sponsors as well as closing the silent auctions. I have a new love for live and silent auctions. I am so pleased that most of the items went for a greater value than they were worth! On Sunday, Ray went to the Elite 8 game to cheer his home state to victory and I went to the Children's Museum and the play ground with Stephanie and Mary Anna...what a cool place for kids to go in Memphis. I look forward to taking Lily one day! Also, went shopping with a friend, to church, to the new target (where I could spend hours), did laundry, cooked dinner, ran the dishwasher and worked out...plus I finished up a power point for work that I presented today. Hello! I'm tired just typing it all! Good night!